High, Low, you should go!


In  case you haven't heard, I LOVE Homesense/Homegoods. While shopping there last weekend I discovered these beautiful mother of pearl cabinet knobs. At $7 for a package of four, I remarked to my mother that they look like hardware you'd find at Anthropologie. I scooped up every package and replaced my former hardware (crystal knobs which I still love) and am happy to have an easy, inexpensive make-over.

(Beware, poor quality photos ahead)

(before):
(after):
And what do you know? While perusing Anthro's website last night, I decided to check out their cabinet hardware. What did I find?

Wait for it...

MY knobs...at $12 for ONE knob!!!

A savings of $41/ package of four!

I'm sorry, Anthropologie.
I love you... but I love Homesense more!!!

Sunday, June 27, 2010 , 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment